Who is ZenOsa Organics?
- ZenOsa is a women-owned and operated company created by Dr. Kristin and Dr. Louisa. We are two pediatrician moms who are colleagues and friends. We are passionate about science-based natural remedies for all kids, ours, and yours! Our goal with ZenOsa Organics is to provide parents with high-quality, natural products they can trust, knowing they include the ideal ingredients pediatrician moms would choose for their kids. We are committed to transparency, and we want you to see every ingredient we put in our products and understand why it is there. We also know that science teaches us new things every day, so we are committed to staying up to date on the latest research and updating our formulas accordingly. We do the work, so you don’t have to! Read more about our story here.
A note on inclusivity: We bring our personal experience and identities as women and moms to our work at ZenOsa. However, we support and celebrate parents and families of all kinds. We strive to be an inclusive, safe space for all. Like all humans, though, we are still learning and are committed to improving every day. We won’t always get it right, so please let us know if you feel there is something we can do better; we’re all ears!
How did you come up with the name ZenOsa?
- ZenOsa is a mashup of the Spanish word for mama bear (Osa) and “zen,” meaning calm. Our mission is to scour the science to create safe, effective health and wellness products for kids so parents can find their zen!
What other products does ZenOsa offer?
- The inspiration for ZenOsa came from our pediatric clinic during cold and flu season. We were inundated with families requesting natural remedies to help their little ones feel better. From there, our soothing natural cough syrups with immune boosters were born. We are a new company, and the first two products we are launching are our cough syrups, but we have big plans for a comprehensive line of products to meet all of your little one’s health and wellness needs. Stay up to date on product launches and the latest ZenOsa news by subscribing here.
How can I support ZenOsa?
- As a small company, helping us get our name out there makes a huge difference, so tell your friends, tell your mom, tell your neighbors! And if you are interested in wholesale orders or investing, contact us at email@example.com.
Will ZenOsa Cough Syrups cure my kiddo’s cough and cold?
- The bad news is there is no cure for the common cold. Trust us, we wish there were! But the good news is most healthy people recover from colds on their own, AND there are things that have been shown to make your little one feel better and recover faster. Cue ZenOsa Natural Cough Syrups! We included ingredients with scientific evidence to show they help relieve some symptoms of the common cold, especially night time cough. We didn’t stop there though, we also incorporated immune boosting vitamins into our formulas that have been shown to help the immune system fight off cold germs faster! Score! Learn more about our ingredients here.
Are ZenOsa Natural Cough Syrups certified organic?
- Yes, they are! Certified organic products are more tightly regulated than other natural products and held to a higher quality standard throughout the production process; from sourcing ingredients through manufacturing practices and distribution. Choosing to make products that are certified organic to us means choosing the safer option for our planet and our kids, a no brainer!
Is ZenOsa cough syrup safe for my baby?
- ZenOsa Natural Baby Cough syrup is formulated to be safe and effective for little ones under one year. Our Organic Children’s Cough syrup contains honey, which is unsafe for babies less than one-year-old due to a risk of botulism. In addition, all of our products are Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, contain no drugs, alcohol, artificial flavors, or dyes.
What is Monk fruit, and why is it in your natural baby cough syrup?
- Monk fruit, or lo han guo, is a small green melon native to southern China and named after the monks who first cultivated it centuries ago. Monk fruit powder is a healthy natural sweetener gaining popularity due to its low glycemic index. It helps make our remedies taste great so that kids will love them! Other brands often use Agave, which is high in sugar, and we think your baby is sweet enough! More research is needed, but some research shows Monk Fruit may help relieve coughs and decrease mucus. Read more about Monk fruit and all of our science-backed ingredients here.
As an adult, can I take the ZenOsa Children’s Cough Syrup?
- Yes, our Natural Children’s Cough Syrup is safe for anyone over age 1, including grown-ups who are kids at heart! (because it contains honey, you should not give to children under 1.)
What is the best way to store my ZenOsa Natural Cough Syrup?
- It is best to store your Natural Cough Syrups in the refrigerator after opening. Use within 3 months of opening.
How do I give ZenOsa Natural Cough Syrup to my child?
- Check the product info on our website here or your box for specific dosing instructions
- For tips on how to give medicines to kids read this post on the blog.
Yay, I ordered my ZenOsa, now what?
- Woo hoo, congrats! Orders can take 1-3 days to process, and then you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. If you have any questions about your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I changed my mind, can I get a refund?
- As a small business, we cannot offer automatic refunds for everyone, but your satisfaction is important to us, and we will try to address issues on a case-by-case basis! If you don’t love your ZenOsa product or have any concerns, please let us know, and we will do our best to make it right! But we hope you love it!